Pinnacle Peak Recovery, LLC is a Scottsdale-based PHP/IOP extended care treatment facility treating adult men and women recovering from the effects of substance dependence. At PPR, our goal is to assist our clients in regaining the life they were intended to have, prior to drug/alcohol addiction. We work together as a multi-disciplinary team, to treat each client individually with the highest level of clinical and medical interventions available. Our staff are dedicated, skilled, and passionate about working with recovering men and women. If you are passionate about working in the field of recovery, we’d love to meet you!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate driving
- Drive residents to and from the house to office for Group.
- Monitor clients at house when on shift.
- All shifts personnel must write a Shift Report concerning Sober House Roster, Sober House Contact Roster and Sober House Meeting Minutes and any significant issues that occurred during their shift.
- Vehicle maintenance: (The following statement will ONLY apply if Pinnacle Peak Recovery provides house manager with a vehicle).
- This includes all vehicles owned by the Pinnacle Peak Recovery LLC.
- Regular vehicle maintenance such as oil changes, inspections, brakes, etc, need to be kept up-to-date.
- Cleanliness of vehicles needs to be maintained.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- CPR (Preferred)
- First Aid (Preferred)
- Must have valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Knowledge of the 12 Steps and Addiction (Preferred)
- Driver must be able to assist clients up to 300 lbs. entering and exiting the vehicle.
- Driver must be aware of all operations and basic safety/preventive issues of a vehicle to assure client safety.
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
- Clean Driving Record