Planning for Your Arrival
Planning for your arrival at Pinnacle Peak Recovery involves preparing mentally and emotionally for the changes ahead, while also packing the necessary items to support your stay. It's important to bring items that will help create a comfortable, safe, and focused environment conducive to your recovery. We have outlined specific items to bring, and those to leave at home, to ensure your stay is as beneficial as possible. As you pack, keep in mind that your primary goal is to focus on your health and wellbeing. We look forward to welcoming you and supporting you on this important journey toward recovery.
For clients who successfully completed our proven process, 70.30% made it to at least 1 year of continuous sobriety.
What to Bring to Treatment
- 7-14 days worth of comfortable clothing including workout attire for cardio, yoga, etc. (shorts need to be no shorter than mid-thigh for both men and women)
- Shoes (at least 1 pair of athletic/comfortable shoes for activities)
- Toiletries such as soap, shampoo, toothbrush/paste, body lotion, deodorant, feminine products, brush/comb, hair dryer, shaving items. (mouthwash must be alcohol-free)
- Personal identification (e.g., driver’s license or passport)
- Personal electronics (clients will be eligible to earn electronics privileges after initial blackout period)
- Health insurance card (if applicable)
- The name, phone number, address, and email address of at least one (1) emergency contact
- Cigarettes/E-Cigarettes: Must be sealed in their original packaging
- Cash/Credit Cards/Pre-paid debit or credit cards will be held by staff in a locked cabinet or stored in your personal locker
- Current medications
- No over the counter medications such as Advil, Tylenol, creams, etc.
- All medication must be brought in their original prescription bottle – no exceptions
- Vitamins and supplements must also be sealed and approved by medical staff
- Any medication not brought in the appropriate bottle will be disposed of
What Our Valued Patients Say
Items NOT TO Bring to Treatment
*Pinnacle Peak Recovery reserves the right to deem any additional items not listed below as inappropriate during treatment.
- Camera/video recorder.
- Sharp objects of any kind, sewing needles, scissors, etc.
- Valuables such as jewelry, etc. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Items containing alcohol such as mouthwash, perfume/cologne, aftershave, etc.
- Alcohol and illegal substances
- Firearms, weaponry or any other supplies that would be considered harmful
- Any attire with explicit messages or photos, revealing clothing that show midriff, low-cut tops, tube tops, spaghetti straps, form fitting attire, short shorts (shorter than mid-thigh).